Yoga for Mental Detox
Most people use yoga to purify your mind, allowing it to help clear away toxic thoughts which often lead to stress, anxiety, and depression. Have you ever thought about using it to detox your body?
Certain twisting yoga positions like the “Seated Twists,” helps with the body detox process by stimulating digestion and elimination. During yoga, there are certain breathing techniques and postures that are practiced to provide a greater supply of oxygen to the kidneys and liver.
When the pose is released, your body starts to become flooded with nutrients while tons of toxins have been released.
Remember, that it is very important to detox your system regularly, whether it be physically or mentally. Buildup of toxin can cause illness and disease in the long run. Try including yoga into your daily routine for a cleaner mind and body.
Check out these steps for the “Seated Torso Twist” yoga position:
- Start with both legs extended.
- Bend the right knee and cross your foot over your left leg.
- Keep the left leg strong with the foot flexed.
- Twist your body over the right leg looking over your right shoulder.
- Reach the back arm towards the back floor.
- Lift and open your rib cage.
- Repeat on the other side.
For faster and better results, drink your detox water with BioTerra’s detox dietary supplement. Our all natural products are exactly what you need to get your detox journey going!