How Cinnamon Can Help Manage Your Health
Cinnamon is a fragrant spice that can help a person manage their weight. It is shaved from the bark of several different variety of evergreen trees that come from the family Cinnamomum. The curly shape of the Cinnamon occurs when it is set aside to dry for use. You can use it to manage your weight in plenty of ways.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Controls insulin levels
- Lowers Glycemic Index by 18-29%
- Speeds up Metabolism
- Lowers Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) aka Bad Cholesterol
- Burns Belly Fat
- Natural Appetite Suppressant
- Helps Process Carbohydrate More Efficiently
- Satisfies cravings for sweets
In fact, if you add a little as a teaspoon of Cinnamon to your daily diet, it can work wonders for your body.
You can also get cinnamon through:
- Cinnamon Capsules are also an option for those who prefer not to measure out a teaspoon every time you eat.
It is always best to add fresh Cinnamon to whatever food you choose to pair it with because Old and damaged spices tend to not have the same effect as something that is fresh and clean.
While adding Cinnamon to foods that are high in sugar and starches will taste great, it won’t create the same results as sprinkling it on something that is healthy.