Discount will be added at checkout
We all know how difficult it can be driving down the street as the tantalizing smell of that bakery passes by your nose! What do you do then? Stop in and get a cupcake of course! For those times when you just gotta have the snack because let's face it, you've been good all week! Blood glucose... zing can help maintain healthy blood glucose levels already in normal range so you can power through your day with a sweet treat along the way. Just remember, moderation!* Blood Glucose contains a blend of Turmeric, Astragalus and Japanese Honeysuckle which assists in keeping healthy blood glucose levels.
To learn more about the ingredients used in this product Click here
Blood Glucose… zing™
Our herbal blend in BioTerra Herbs Blood Glucose… zing™ helps to maintain regular blood sugar levels by attenuating the absorption of glucose when high concentrations are consumed. So live better by maximizing your body's effectiveness with BioTerra HerbsBlood Glucose… zing™ because it's hard to climb life's mountains upside down! Blood Glucose contains a blend of Turmeric, Astragalus and Japanese Honeysuckle which assists in keeping healthy blood glucose levels. For more information on Blood Glucose (Hyperglycemia) we recommend you check out this article.
Natural Ways To Control Blood Sugar
- Drink Apple Cider Vinegar Simply drinking apple cider vinegar promotes balancing the blood sugar levels naturally. By slowing down the absorption of carbohydrates in the blood, apple cider vinegar prevents starch from becoming sugar too quickly.
- Eat High-Fiber Foods Fibers keeps the blood sugar at a healthy steady rate, while keeping the levels from dropping. Try eating 25 to 30 grams of fiber per day to receive full benefits.
- Meditate During the early stages of difficulties with blood sugar levels, mindfulness meditation can help reduce stress levels that can raise your glucose levels. When the stress levels are high, individuals are more likely to overeat instead of exercise.
Foods That Balance Blood Sugar
- Fatty Fish/Omega-3
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Chia Seeds
Benefits Of Turmeric
- Digestion Due to the inflammatory compounds found in turmeric, this spice can assist in reducing inflammation for individuals suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Lowers Blood Sugar The curcumin substance found in turmeric can lower your system’s blood sugar levels in multiple ways. Adding this spice to your diet can naturally improve sensitivity to insulin, reduces inflammation, and more.
- Joint Pain The anti-inflammatory properties found in turmeric decreases the levels of enzymes that cause inflammation. Turmeric is also used to relieve pain and sickness.